We have just received notice from the school permits organization as follows:

“As you may be aware, we suspended evening and weekend community permits in all TDSB schools during the Fall 2020 with the hope of reopening our buildings for community use in January 2021. However, under the current provincial order, we cannot safely allow the community use of our facilities at this time. As a result, we will be delaying the issuance of community permits until there is further direction from Toronto Public Health. All dates in Ebase
up to end of March 2021 will be cancelled.”

Accordingly, we will not have access to school pools until April at the earliest.

We will keep everyone informed as new developments occur.

Meanwhile, wear masks (preferably two) and keep socially distanced!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *